Why become a Member of The CFO Connection?
Joining The CFO Connection gives experienced financial executives an exceptional opportunity to own and develop a business providing part-time financial expertise to growing companies.
What Tools and Techniques will be Provided for a Successful Business?
Drawing from years of experience, The CFO Connection has developed tools and techniques that you can use to help you in your business. Benefits of becoming a member of The CFO Connection include:
- Personal training and support described below.
- Prospect referrals in your area, generated by inquiries to The CFO Connection web site.
- Your own section on the CFO Connection Web Site, presenting: your photograph, contact information, biography and areas of special expertise.
- Use of an email address at The CFO Connection.
- Assistance with press releases to media outlets in your area.
- The ability to network with other experienced financial professionals through The CFO Connection.
- The CFO Connection Business Cards, Stationery and Brochures.
- Control of your own business success and destiny.
- Enjoy an enriching work experience, while providing business owners financial and strategic expertise you both value and appreciate.
- Benefit from a flexible business life-style (often run conveniently out of a home office) with time for family, travel and other personal accomplishments.
- Achieve an annual income consistent with your personal goals.
- Have your own exclusive territory with no limit to the number of clients you support.
- Take part in our in-house 2-plus-days of training with subsequent virtual support.
- Receive hands-on, on-site visit by The CFO Connection’s founder after you have launched your business.
- Work with a boutique operation so that you get personalized attention whenever you need it.<
- Get immediate credibility by working with a proven company that has over 11 years of experience with organizations of all sizes and across multiple industries.
- Get help with business development.
- Access to marketing materials and programs that can be customized to meet your needs.
- On-going marketing support to help you gain greater visibility and add more prospects to your pipeline.
What Kind of Training and Support will Your Receive
You will participate in a personal two day seminar run by our founder and president, Bob Thompson.
- Bob will explain how to present your services based on improving the client’s entire business operation. He’ll show you how to define yourself as a “business expert” with strong financial skills.
- The CFO Connection business model will be explained to you. You will learn a tested method for developing your business and keeping it growing.
- You will be instructed in how to employ the proven and effective tools, developed by The CFO Connection.
- You will be provided with printed and electronic copies of documents and materials used by The CFO Connection with its clients for your use in your business.
- You will be enrolled in our counseling and networking program which will provide you with the ability to use our network to both obtain the information your business requires and share in the experiences and insights of all members.
How to Obtain More Information
If you would like to consider becoming a member of The CFO Connection, please call or email our president, Bob Thompson. Bob will be pleased to discuss the benefits of membership and help you decide whether membership is right for you.
You may contact Bob at:
The CFO Connection LLC
15 Oakland Street
Newburyport, MA 01950
Telephone: 978-255-1CFO (1236)