We counsel management and guide staff toward the solution of complex financial problems. Our services include:
- Financial Modeling
- Measurement programs
- Expense Reduction Programs
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Funds Acquisition
- Risk Management Programs
We can develop models that you will use to better manage your working capital. Using these models can help improve your:
- Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable Performance
- Inventory Management
We can structure performance measurement programs that will help you to:
- Determine the real costs of running your business.
- Understand how you are making money.
- Identify opportunities to maximize your profit.
Expense Reduction Programs
We will work with your organization to develop expense reduction programs. Our efforts can help you identify:
- Redundant operations
- Wasteful practices
- Over-staffed functions
- Lost Purchasing Opportunities
We'll help your in-house finance and accounting staff achieve a higher level of performance. The CFO Connection will:
- Teach skills and procedures that can be employed everyday to improve your operation.
- Help you identify staff members who can be developed for higher level financial and accounting activities.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
During periods of growth or downsizing, companies face unique challenges and opportunities. Our experience with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures allows us to help you:
- Analyze the real value of the company being acquired.
- Project cost reductions through elimination of duplicated functions.
- Create practical financial models.
- Develop the necessary team of experts.
We can help you with obtaining funds for growth or survival. The CFO Connection offers guidance in:
- Developing or strengthening banking relationships.
- Working with venture capital companies.
- Making a public offering.
Risk Management Programs
All companies face common liabilities. Others have special needs that are unique to their operation. The CFO Connection can help you assess your risk management requirements. We can work with your broker or insurance consultant to:
- Choose the best insurer.
- Develop comprehensive insurance programs, without over-insuring.
- Identify cost-saving practices which eliminate or reduce insurance expenses.